Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Empty
PostSubject: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Just noticed a little thing. This'd be quite a good game.

CAN YOU SPOT WHATS WRONG WITH THIS EXTRACT?

Gribbz says this in order to an accept an application:-

I really look forward to getting to know you, You sound quite mature and the ideal member, We have quite a few people I know you will get along with, along with Gribbz and Myself.

Now look at all of it. If you can spot whats wrong with it then post a reply! and hey presto, it might even get changed. tounge

Sorry Zhoutai cant play as i already told him >=D
Back to top Go down

RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Gribbz and Myself. hehe
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

LOL, I said that in reply to Gundown's application.
Quote :
Do you consider yourself a follower or a leader? Definitely a leader. I have a lot of experience leading in other games and in real life. I enjoy it. I am a very mature individual.

Anything else you would like to include? I hope this clan can bring great thing to me and anyone looking to join. I hope to get to know everyone the best I can and hope I can enjoy it here. I am currently merchanting/firemaking so I was looking for a socializing or "general-oriented" clan and this one looked good and has plenty of room for potential. Can't wait to get to know everyone better.
I felt that a well said application should have gotten a custom edit on the application, So I replied with that.

Gribbz, being a lazy bum, Probelly copied and pasted the application without reading what it said.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

=( BUSTED!
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Lol sorry gribby but its funny tounge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)   RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RS thread acceptence letter and its fatal flaw GAME! (Sad yeh but still :P)
Page 1 of 1