Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Add things to the forums?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Add things to the forums? Empty
PostSubject: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Umm from my previous clan we had a forums and there is few things i thought you could add Happy

• Quiting app?

• Away app?

• Clan leaderboard?

• Event thread? - So people can post some events of a table of daily event how ever you do it tounge

• Runescape pictures? Screenies? Level ups? Ect...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Always nice with suggestions ^^ this is just my opinions on your suggestions, i am by no means in power to decide anything.

Quitting app: Guess it could be useful, but it feels a bit depressing to have one and also a bit to formal... And since there is no demands on haveing a perticular reason to quit it feels a bit pointless?

Away app: Likes this more than the Quitting app, but since we dont have that many members yet i doubt it is necessary.

Clan leaderboard: Don't quite understand what you mean, more details would be nice ^^

Event thread: we already got one, News & Announcements - Clan events

Runescape events: Well, people are free to upload their achivements or whatever they want in the appropriate section. Event screenies can be found in the board about the event in question.

Keep the suggestions comming ^^
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 pm

* Quiting app?
People don't have to "apply" to quit. What happens if I decline it? you can do that to applications.

* Away app?
Good ideal, But I don't think we need it yet. When I clean people off the list, It's mostly just people Gribbz & I have never seen before. The people that apply and never show up.

* Clan leaderboard?
? Huh?

* Event thread? - So people can post some events of a table of daily event how ever you do it tounge
Already have.

* Runescape pictures? Screenies? Level ups? Ect...
Already have all of those :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 pm

Hehe, that is pretty much exactly what i wrote Lizz ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 pm

lol, dont let em quit tounge
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 pm

I know, I just felt left out =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: About the stuff   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:07 pm

I'll clarify things? Happy

Quitting app:-, ok well maybe your quiting runescape and want people to know? so every1 will say bye...hopefully no1 should quit the clan so i dident meen it like that btw sad

away app:-, yeh that was like say you went on holiday for a week, so you dident get demoted for inactiveness...

Clan leaderboard:-, ok well we have all the skills and total level and you post what level you are in a skill...then the top 5 get ranked... (if that makes any sence?) ekk

Event thread:-, I never saw it...maybe there should be a differnt thread for it? not in the news and anouncement part? ekk

Runescape pics:-. Again a differnt thread for it? so everything aint jam packed in the news and anounment part? Huh

And with this, they were just things that i thought would maybe help you...im not like...criticising your forums coz i love them green i think there awesome Happy2 sorry lissa :s
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am

Quitting app:-, ok well maybe your quiting runescape and want people to know? so every1 will say bye...hopefully no1 should quit the clan so i dident meen it like that btw sad

*Sniffle* Cha, We'll do one of those.

away app:-, yeh that was like say you went on holiday for a week, so you dident get demoted for inactiveness...

^_^ I'll make sure to make one of these.

Clan leaderboard:-, ok well we have all the skills and total level and you post what level you are in a skill...then the top 5 get ranked... (if that makes any sence?) ekk
A hiscores thread? Sure =]

Event thread:-, I never saw it...maybe there should be a differnt thread for it? not in the news and anouncement part? ekk
*Shakes head* I like it just where it is, I expect most people to get to them by clicking the calender anyway.

Runescape pics:-. Again a differnt thread for it? so everything aint jam packed in the news and anounment part? Huh
It's not in the News and Announcements thread.
The only pictures that goes in there are pictures of the events.
:o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:39 am

Still find quitting application quite pointless, but if one is going to quit, it would be encouraged to leave a message stateing so and such. Otherwise i agree to what bumble just said ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Leader board sounds great! We could compete against each other in cbt lvl, diff skills, ttl lvl, etc. it would be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The One, The Only-

Blkromancemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add things to the forums?   Add things to the forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add things to the forums?
Page 1 of 1