Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burthorpe Games Room [Over]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Empty
PostSubject: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Burthorpe Games Room

Event: Burthorpe Games Room
Date: Tuesday 25th November 2008
Time: 7pm GMT, 2pm EST
Place: We'll meet at the games room, in the main lobby. The best way to get there is via a games necklace. You can also walk from Falador. Go north, and then follow the western path into Taverly. Go north, past the house portal and directly up.
World: 36 (P2P)
Host: Gribbz

Briefing
All I want you guys to do, is have some fun! There are 4 games in the Games Room - Runelink (Connect-4), Droughts (Checkers), Runesquares (Squares), and Runeversi (Reversi). All the games are relatively easy to understand and will be simple to pick up if you've never played them before. Play whoever and whatever you choose - depending on the people and popularity, we could also have mini tournaments!

Requirements
None!

What do Bring
Nothing - a nice outfit wouldnt go a miss though!

Last edited by Gribbz on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Boo not only did i wanna do this event, ill miss the chance to attend! Pssht. Salt to the wounds and all that.
This event should be ace, have fun peeps.
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:16 pm

I can come!
Looking forward to do those games, but can't stay that long.. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:18 pm

I could try and make it Happy

Might not stay for long, depends on whats going on next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Dang, I can't come, I'll still be at school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 pm

ill try and make but idk if yall leave before 3est i wont make cuz ill be in skool till 3
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Make sure to count how many people attend tommorow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:21 pm

sounds like a parrrtay! Happy ill probably be there! that game room is fun >_> not that i live there or anything <_< >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] 34-17 il come i like this icon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm

lol yeah u stole from meh tho!!! tounge
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Guys its in one hour! Be there or be square!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:39 pm

I took pictures... because im crap at every game there was... 2nd time i ever been there.. now i know why. lol

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] 081125192343rd8

Huskey killing me at some square game

Im the blood rune team!! woo

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] 081125192649oa4

Gribbz thinking... (proberly just a ich)

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] 081125192720pe9

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] 081125192843fu4

Dont ask... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:46 pm

haha i love squares and i'm fairly decent at it :p Good event to get out of the norm of skill events and training, so nice choice here Gribbz. We had a pretty good turnout i'd say, so hopefully everyone who was there had fun.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Very good turnout I thought! I was getting a little worried when it got to 5 minutes before the event and only two people were online. The clan chat filled up instantly at that point which amused me =P.

It was lots of fun; out of all the games I lost one and that was runelink to Zach (im after you Zachy boy...). Good screenshots too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Very fun event, lost about 500 points overall, lol. Thanks for pwning me liz

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Clanabsolute2

Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Clanabsolute

Was at work during event so got to go High Def!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Sorry i couldent make it, i fell asleep for like 4 hours, been really tierd latley, anyway, looked like fun :( sorry again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burthorpe Games Room [Over]   Burthorpe Games Room [Over] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burthorpe Games Room [Over]
Page 1 of 1