Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite food?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

What is your favourite food? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 pm

As the title says.

Mine has to be a jacket potato (baked potato) with tuna <3 omgggg nom nom nom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:05 pm

I think that would be palt! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 pm

What's palt?

At the moment mine would be everything bagels with creamcheese. <3 Dunkin Donuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 pm

For me it's sort of a tie between soft tacos with chicken, queso, lettuce, hot salsa, spanish rice, and sour cream and then crab rangoons (Chinese food). delicous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 pm

i LOVE CHICKEN green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Hmm, the ingredienses are:

1 kg (2,1 lb) potatoes
1 1/2 tbsp salt
5 dl (2 cups) flour
1 kg (2,1 lb) bacon (but i and many other prefer other kind of meat)

How to make:
Peel ang shred the potatoes ("old" potatoes - the best potatoes are those you get in winter, that aren't fresh from the ground). Drain the liquid.
Mix the shredded potatoes with flour and salt to a dough.
Cut the bacon into small pieces.
Take a big pot and fill with 3 l (12 cups) water and 2 tbsp salt and bring to a boil.
Flour your hands, take a bit of dough (slightly smaller than a tennisball) and roll to a ball. Make a hole in the ball, big enough to put about a tbsp of bacon in. Make sure to close the hole properly or else the bacon will fall out when its cooking!
Put the palt balls in the boiling water one by one as you finish rolling and filling them. Stir carefully among the balls while cooking. When the last ball is in the pot, let them all boil for about 45 minutes.
If you have any leftover bacon, you can fry them until crunchy.
Serve the palt with lingonberry jam, butter and the crunchy bacon. Milk is very nice to drink to this dish.

(recipe taken from http://www.grouprecipes.com/ was to lazy to write it down on my own)
The meat in the palt is completly optional, personally i prefer to have it on the side rather than in it.
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:06 pm

awww! gotta be jacket spud, with tuna and mayo! omg!! GET IN MY BELLY!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Nice foods guys, but I gotta go with sushi or sashimi (eel.) It may sound gross, but it's amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Never tried sashimi, but sushi is nice if made properly, tried to make it once... it looked good but the rice tasted bleh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Got to be either.... tuna pasta....

or

TGI fridays full rack of ribs... that is like... just wow..
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Mine is cottage cheese with cordinal cherries sounds wierd right? well it kinda is.....but i love it!
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Tuheki wrote:
Nice foods guys, but I gotta go with sushi or sashimi (eel.) It may sound gross, but it's amazing!

Spicy tuna
Drowned in soy sauce >=]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

About a month ago I had a whole eel and tuna sushi roll, and yes, it had soy sauce. tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

My favorite is tacos / burritos from Chipotle.
Chipotle is a mexican food resteraunt chain and i'm not sure if they're based out of America.

Just wondering but has anyone else been to Chipotle?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 am

im going to go with quesadillas, and chile's burgers.oh and my school has a chipolte line! i usally get the big burrito with everything on it! i swear i can feel my stomach grow as i eat it.. :dance:i dont think chile's or chipolte is in europe tho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm

umm ive got a lot of fav but ill go for pizza or ice cream Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm

BBQ Ribs Heart Heart Heart omg *drools* and my mum does this yummy chicken - it has garlic cheese in the middle, and bacon wraped around the chicken omg its YUM! green
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:47 pm

lol! That made me laugh.

My old skype name was "BBQ RIBBZ" - its a spin-off nickname I get called by a few people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:03 pm

my fav has 2 be pizza or ice cream =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm

crab legs and raw oysters from crab catchers. laso those little cheese biscuits from Red Lobster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Raw Oracle- Chipotle is FTW, those burritos are freaking amazing; I prefer the pork myself there.

And Why is everyone obsessed with TUNA? lol... I like it too, but I think there is much better tasting fish (fried catfish for one).

My fav food is home made vegetable/beef soup. I've always loved it and can thank a little book called "rock soup" for that.

Ingrediants:

slow cooked beef roast
Fresh canned tomatoes
carrots
onions
peas
potatoes
fresh canned green beens
and any other vegetable laying around

This stuff is amazing and I can eat it all the time. I grew up in an area where people still canned their own fresh vegetables from their gardens (though they bought store canned when they were out). Their is nothing better than fresh canned tomatoes.... other than gribbz' skill lvl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite food?   What is your favourite food? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite food?
Page 1 of 1