Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As you all know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:37 am

I'm sure most of you know, i'm no longer a member on runescape because I ran out of money. Before any of you call me a beggar or anything, i've tried everything i possibly can to try and get membership. I know i'm asking for a lot here, but wouuld anyone kindly pay for my membership for 1 month? If anybody at all can do this, contact me via the website. I'm going to trust whoever it is not to steal my account and although i can't do anything if you do, i'm sure you'd get kicked out of the clan or something like that...anyways, someone contact me A.S.A.P.

- Thanks, Adimae Happy
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:05 pm

i would, but i'm kinda running short on cash myself lol and struggling to keep my membership! but if i had the cash i would..it's only £3.50 lol green
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Jagex states that you can only buy memberships for yourself and immidiate family. If you want to take a risk of giving out your password we can't stop you, But if someone hacks you we're not going to ban them ethier. You're breaking runescape rules by asking.

Of course, Someone could buy a runescape giftcard and give you the pin number. I think that would be the safest course, and it would be allowed by jagex rules.
Back to top Go down

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:04 pm

hey true thats completely true. well thanks lissa and thanks messy Happy
Back to top Go down

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey danill here... i'll ask my frenz if they can pay for you... One month is nothing much, if i walk around school for 2 hrs, i could prolly find 10-20 pounds lying everywhere...

I'll try my best.. till then enjoy,
Akshat
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:07 pm

I just hope this is a one off; as much as id love for you to get members and for someone to help you out, I classify this as begging somewhat. Just my 2c.
Back to top Go down

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Gribbz, i know what your saying o.O. It's just a one time thing because come christmas - i'll have 300 $ or so, and then my birthday yields about 400 $. Thank you very much Dan! I'll always keep our secrets Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you all know...   As you all know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As you all know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Absolute :: Off-Topic :: Everything-
Jump to: