Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom Killers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 pm

any ideas what to do when bored? Because rs gets boring sometimes.
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 pm

play some music, play another game or just go out (like walk the dog if u have one lol)
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Dont know if you mean things to do in general or things to do in rs that is less boring. If you are mining or similar, dont go for empty world, go somewhere where there is some people to chat to or maybe even compete against, first to fill an inventory or something.
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm

if its boring just dont do it.. lol
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 am

bear hug kin wrote:
if its boring just dont do it.. lol
Seconded.
If Runescape gets boring it'll only get worse, so leave it be
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am

Exactly, never play runescape if you arent getting enjoyment out of it - it shouldnt be a job.

I have a full time job irl, and spend the rest of my time either playing RS, arcanist, some other game, going out to see friends or sleeping. Im always talking to Lissa and recently Camde too.
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:10 pm

just play stealing creation i never get bored of that
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Code Master8 wrote:
just play stealing creation i never get bored of that
ewww no i h8 that mini game Oh no!.
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Well obviously if your really bored with runescape everyone has already advised to stop playing for a while and hopefully when you come back it will be interesting again, and i agree completely with this. However, if your just looking for some options when doing something boring, like leveling, in order to then in the future do something fun, i have a couple things that greatly help me. First and most importantly I agree with Mess that music is the best way to distract yourself. Second, flick on the TV if you have one near you, just the background noise helps, and if you're doing something that doesn't involve all your attention, you can glance back and forth between the two. Lastly, join the CC and talk. It always makes the time past very quickly if theres an engaging convo going on. There's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 am

Id just get a 12 pack of newcastle and have fun.

And btw, is that girl in ur pic ur sis or girlfriend, cause u doing pretty well for yourself and I think there is plenty to do besides rs.... lol
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:47 am

goat_killerx wrote:
Id just get a 12 pack of newcastle and have fun.

And btw, is that girl in ur pic ur sis or girlfriend, cause u doing pretty well for yourself and I think there is plenty to do besides rs.... lol

Lol@this
Think that's Blky's sister, but still - great suggestions there
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:16 am

It's blks sis, he told me that she was a model (correct me if I'm wrong) and she is rly hot Twisted tounge
I always do some F2P PVP when I'm bored.. there isn't much to loose if you buy full adamant, (rune is to expensive) and a rune scimmy..
I don't PVP that much.. because I'm not that much bored.. tounge
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

dangg, its creepy when you guys talk about my sis like tht *shivers*
ewwww, anywho, thanks for the sugeestions guys, after this weeks meeting, if i dont find anything to do, i shall have a break for a while, then come back.

Thanksss,

Blky

PS. I Love Harry Potter > Coz Im A Nerrrd! xD
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:02 am

have fun then. To bad thats not ur girl, lol.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 am

I dont think Goaty was referring to your sister as being smokin hot (I hope not, hes a married man!)
Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 pm

hmmm... looking never hurt, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom Killers?   Boredom Killers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom Killers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Absolute :: Runescape :: General-
Jump to: