Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 am

Meeting of Fortnight

Event: Meeting of Fortnight
Date: Fri, December 19th
Time: 5 PM EST, 10 PM GMT
Place: Gribbz's house in Rimmington
World: 36 (P2P)
Host: Gribbz
Clan Chat: ClanAbsolute

Briefing
We request that everyone come to this event that can. Meeting the new members, Interacting with each other. This is the most important event we have every two weeks. We'll be announcing the Rotating Council this night along with the Member of Fortnight. We'll discuss any Concerns we might have and then just run around and have fun. With this being the last fortnight event before xmas, coe dressed all christmassy! We will have the drop party after the meeting in Fally.

What is there to do at Gribbz's house?
Dungeon; Fighting your clan members!
Workshop; Top class workshop. You'll be able to make all flatpack items (as long as you have the level for it), Repair barrows at the amour repair stand for a discounted price, And make a variety of items including; clockwork toys, banners, kites, and helms.
Bedroom; Try out different hair, shoes, shirt and shoe styles and colors as much as you want for free
Games room; Play cute little games with your fellow clan members! Hangman, Attack Stone, Hoop and Stick
Combat rooms; Fight with everything or Nothing at all. Challange your friends to a fight on the balance beam
Study; Make tablets intill your hearts consent or just look out the telescope looking for stars
Chapel; Guided alter! Bring dragon bones and get 350% of the exp than you normally would.

[list][*]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm

lol i wont be able to attend another one because this ones on my birthday and last one my internet got messed up lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:59 pm

idk il be at my sister/brother in laws house in Peoria Ill. on the 16th so i might be able to make it
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:09 pm

I hope to go to this one....I've yet to be able to go to any since I've been in the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm

ill try and make it but idk
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 am

Ill be there since its today!
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Yep its today guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Cancelled until further notice! (gribbz told me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]   Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Fortnight #5 + Xmas Drop Party! [Cancelled unless updated]
Page 1 of 1