Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting technology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Quitting technology Empty
PostSubject: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Before u think, no im not quiting quiting...

So recently my comp has been really lagy/slow and disconects me every 30min...maybe every 10min if its feeling kind... -.- I have 2 internet conections - Belkin and Netgear. Netgear is the one that connects me to the internet, but for some reason it randomly switches me to Belkin! which dont work!!!

So i have decided to give rs up untill there is a way of me playing or getting onto the internet wothout this BS.! evil
Before u say anything - Yes i have tryed everything in my power to make it work but there is nothing any1 can do...my bro even got annoyed trying to help me is was that slow.

Im not sure how long i will be offline for...but i know there is no way im getting back online using this piece of junk...

I should be about 2-3months, not sure - Sorry for me missing everything in the future - gratz to any1 who gets any 99's to tear

Speak to you soon guys Heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Bye bye stumpy.
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Hope to cya back soon, hopefully it doesn't take no 2-3months but I guess cya till your back.

Last edited by mr giggles3 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

o.o!
Wow. Fate has crazy ways of doing things. Hope your connection issues get sorted out. Sooner the better eh. All the best till then.
Dang Netgear btw, there router's messed me around tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey jess, you try have a wire from your router to your computer?
Cya in couple of months tear Heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm

nooooo im gooner miss u jess lots tear

how u come back soon Happy

love you lots Sing song Heart
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm

I hope it gets fixed soon Jess, you were always a great person to chat to and youll be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

I had a similar problem. If you connect to something enough, it automatically assumes it is a "favorite connection." The solution is to remove all networks except the ones you want from your list, and then make it always ask for permission before connecting to any besides these.

Hope to see you back soon.

Jake
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 pm

i will miss you so much,Hope your useless compter is fixed(or internet)
strange thing is when this was posted my bro lap topes screens cracked.
spooky ghosts.
i use my netgear and every time to go on internet i have to fiddle about abit first
so good luck fiddling.
i'll be first to say hi with the macro when u get back on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 am

lol sorry to hear that jess lol hope its not 2-3 mnths like you said =P
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Is it fixed or not u said it was then have missed stuff like ur own event!
which u were hosting which i had to take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:11 am

lol wolf it was still a good event even tho she missed it there might be a good explanation as i dont think jess would miss things like that (her own event or any at all)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am

a technology purging sounds like a good thing these days, anyways.. have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting technology   Quitting technology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting technology
Page 1 of 1