Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Newspaper

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Online Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Online Newspaper   Online Newspaper Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:06 pm

I write for one, the Rsbandb Informer. If you'd like to read it, check this link which is also in my signature.

I mainly write Tech related articles, but the site has other stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Online Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Newspaper   Online Newspaper Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm

The google chrome article was a good read - I do love that browser but im waiting for it to be released.
Back to top Go down

Online Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Newspaper   Online Newspaper Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:42 am

Knowing Google, it could take some time. Heck, Gmail came out as a beta in 2004, and it's still a beta today.

It's an alright browser, if not only for the fact you can create individual applications for websites like Gmail, Google Reader, or what most people on this site would care about, RuneScape. Kicks the hell out of the standard Jagex created IE download.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Online Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Newspaper   Online Newspaper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am

Yeah, I forgot Gmail was still in beta! I would have expected them to be pretty quick with full releases considering how they are a multi-billionaire company.

The browser is very aesthetically pleasing and doesnt seem to use up much memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Newspaper   Online Newspaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Newspaper
Page 1 of 1