Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armadyl Trips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:33 am

First of all, TELL ME IF A HUGE TOPIC LIKE THIS IS ALREADY ON, OR I CAN'T POST AN EVENT!!!Anyways, I got 70 range a couple days ago ( dance ), and I've always wanted to go to Armadyl......but this is what I always end up with: 1.Your too nooby to be able to fight Armadyl. 2. Your too nooby to join my event for Armadyl. 3.People rarely do Armadyl, and i don't have requirments for any others. 4.Can't get anyone to fight with me or start an event of it.

Anyways, as I assume you read whats up above me, you see that I'm too low of a level and nobody wants me. tear So I'm posting this to make up a HUGE event to Armadyl, every noob and 1337 person is welcome.

Requirments are: 70+ range. Willingness to risk some high priced items. Buy own supplies. (You may get some free suplies from other people but don't count on it!) Done Troll Stronghold and Death Plateau. Able to get to GWD.
Note: this is not a guide, better look up a guide before you attend this.

Someone (besides me) post a request for Armadyl trips (I need train, at least 80 def and 80 range) and have more and more people use this and you have a team!

Last edited by Arowhead828 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 am

Use this for posting a request:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~REQUEST!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place info here
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 am

Use this when over:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 am

There isn't an topic of Armadyl, but there is a good(big) guide of GWD including Armadyl
U can find it here.
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Eh, I am level 119, 83 range and 89 defense, and Arma is hell for me. Also, what you are speaking of is an arma mass. You can probably find one on the rs forums, without bringing our n00bs to die tounge
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I'll answer the things in order. 1st yes I know about that guide. 2nd wouldn't it be more fun for us to fight rather than all being seperated? Plus (if you think this is corny i'll say i got it from the back of a cereal box) wouldn't this help make our clan thrive? Richer? Stronger?
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Armadyl Trips Arowhe13

^
|
|
|
How do you like my new picture? Not good stats but I'm training. -.- Hoping for 80 range and 80 defense
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm

With these stats, you are just looking to get pwnt. Beyond range and defense, high hitpoints is a must when at gwd. I would reccomend 80+

And can someone please change the spelling on arma? It makes me want to tear heads off.
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Ok, corrected Armadyl. Also, I am once again training, therefore I'm saying I'm not ready yet. Range and defense are my MAIN objectives I want. I'll train hp, prayer, slayer(for some money making purposes) and many other stats. Trust me, I'm not stuck with these stats. Anyways, can anyone decide for me which non-combat skill should I train? I'm thinking of runecrafting, fishing or woodcutting.
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 pm

well if you want money I would say runecrafting all the way
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Arrowhead, Im up for Armadyl, I go frequently. If you plan on going just let me know in game.
Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 am

wow i have to agree wit jak here i die trying toi get to bandos (not sayin im nooby just shet cpu connec) but im barely willing to go to bandos id get eaten alive at arma and i think u will to nothin against ya but gl and i wouldnt get richer lol ive died both times ive tried bandos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armadyl Trips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armadyl Trips   Armadyl Trips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armadyl Trips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Absolute :: Runescape :: General-
Jump to: