Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introduction :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

introduction :) Empty
PostSubject: introduction :)   introduction :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm

well where do i start in my real life i love hanging with my friends i play soccer for school team and for fun football for fun im athletic i like meeting new friends rs is a way to get away from reality lol i guess so thats why i play and its quite fun green my name is Tyler i live in eastern time i also live in united states pennsylvania, im 16 years old almost 17 mom just actually got me application to work at subway today lol. i dont like people that lie to me or bs me when pking or stuff like that. my rs screename is tyvenom rang. ill give few stats and if u look on highscores they r all true 86 range 181k till 87 range = favorite skill str 79 and mage 72 22k till 73. ive been playing rs since 2000 but had diff acc i no longer use. im level 82 cb f2p 86 mems my ultimate rs goals r to change my stats to 70 atk for whip 99 str 50 def 99 range 99 mage 52 prayer 99 hp thats my ultimate goal lol may take a while but they will own tounge also pm me in game and say ur from clan absolute and i will easily add u to my friends list and i dont know the cc atm so if you could tell me that id appreciate it thxs Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: introduction :)   introduction :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 am

Nice of you to join us tyler green hope you enjoy your lifes stay at CA! green:D:D im jk, anyways, nice to see you in the cc
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: introduction :)   introduction :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Awesome intro - you support a particular soccer team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: introduction :)   introduction :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:55 pm

haha thxs ill b trying to get on as much as i can bc i want to work on getting my 87 range 95k till 87 =) 65k till 81 hp Happy))))) and maybe it will b CA for life tounge actually i played for 2 school teams im 16 i dont think i mentioned that ya i represented the PV bears aka pleasent valley bears currently where im at school dist. and other school dist palmserton blue bombers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction :)   introduction :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Absolute :: Clan Absolute :: Introductions-
Jump to: