Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tyvenom rang's goals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

tyvenom rang's goals Empty
PostSubject: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:12 pm

alright so heres what im going for
but lets get started with what i have now

Attack: 61
Strength: 79
defence: 42
range: 87
prayer: 52
mage: 72
hp: 81

summ 34
And this is what id really like to get eventually lets hope i can get at least some of the goals
Attack: 70
Strength: 80 - 99
Defence: 60-70
Range: 99
Prayer: 70
Mage: 80-99
Hp: 85-99

[summ 60-99
i will keep updating my achievments as i go last night i got my 87 range im hoping to have a get together when im 90 range im a work on my defence for tonight get that to maybe 50 green oo current cb in mems is 86 in f2p 82 new cb idk yet lets hope over 90 xD

tyvenom rang's goals Tyvenom_rang

Last edited by tyvenom on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add more stuff to it)
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 pm

wow some nice goals your going for! goodluck for 99 range! you can do it!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm

thanks wow finally someone posted was actually thinking about quiting ca bc its a gmt i was on runescape last night around 9 eastern time - 10 and i was in cc no one was in it i was so mad so i left -.-
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

lol not alot of poeple really go on around that time, sorry that you thought that btw try goin on earlier lots of poeple aare on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 pm

i can never get on earlier -.- im usually on at 7-10 est time almost every night
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 am

eh it's not all bad i guess, some people are usually on around then, last night loads of people were on around that time. dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 am

ya when i didnt go into cc was to busy with friends last night at black dragons visage hunting -.-
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Nice goals you got there, also btw I a usually on around that time depending on the day, obviously not on if I'm at college or at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

as some of my m8s know halogod1234 does know ive been at black dragons for the past 6 nights will b their again at least 2 hours a night i figured about 60 dragons a night so far so you do the math im aiming for a visage i will buy my new stuff my atk will go to 70 and str to 80 def to 70 bc id like higher def and 55 prayer ill b buying a lot of new gear about 6 mill worth and then im a go for my first 99 skill cape Heart i had a vote with my friends almost all of them said cooking Heart so cooking is my going to b my goal 99 the other choice was firemaking but it was to hard to get everyone said so 99 cook here i come after i get my visage hopefully soon -.-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:43 am

not sure where to put this but jake i did talk to you and this clan is great really is just some people dont make you feel like your their anyways this is my goodbye to clan absolute alch you are a good m8 you can add me on rs anytime tyvenom rang i made some good m8s and some bad 1s halogod was good alch was good and jake is a great leader always listen to him hes great guy two need improvments in some peoples attitudes though... im not going to say who but im like a pure i grew up as a pure on my rang acc and it still makes me think like a pure i dont bow down b4 anyone on rs thats why i dont like taking to much stuff from anyone ill be moving into a diffrent clan with my friend i made at kbd its been a good run while it lasted and i hope i dnt see any of you on the battlefield someday hope we can maintain peace between us i mean no harm and like i said jake is a great leader just some people need to grow up a bit and get some maturity thats why i talked to jake privately about this he was first two know and he was sad to see me go but its my choice and im sorry for those who wanted me to stay but goodluck to all goals goodluck to all and may rs god zamorak look upon you (mwhahaha zammys favorite god in rs Happy) bye guys need anything from me pm me in game ill drop by occasionally see how jakes holding things up Happy

~~~~~~~~ Heart yours truly Venom Heart ~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

Sorry to see you go, venom. I will see you ingame, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 pm

sorry to hear you go sad sad shame i didnt see you much due to are time zones sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tyvenom rang's goals   tyvenom rang's goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tyvenom rang's goals
Page 1 of 1