Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter Carrot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 am

Why did Jagex need to make a second rubber chicken? Only this time it is ugly, useless and lame..
The rubber chicken was nice, but this carrot... ekk It just sucks...

Tell me your opinions about the carrot Happy
Back to top Go down

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

i like it only due to because i dont have a rubber chicken because i didnt play then tounge
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:32 am

it's completley sutpid just another rubber chicken and it's dead ugly and goes with nothing worth reward ever!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 pm

lol its crap imo...i thought the chicken suit was bad enough but now i love it because if this carrot.

Its plain butt ugly, crap crap stats and is worth nothing but hitting people? how creative...

I said ti my mate, "is it me, or are the special runescape events getting worse every year?" and he said "you might be right."
Imo we might aswell not have the freaking special events...they are worth nothing and it dont even have a good story line "ohh once again the easter rabbit went wrong!" wow -.-
Back to top Go down
trett

Number of posts : 18
Runescape : trett93
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

its usless tho it does look funny like a gun =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Carrot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Carrot   Easter Carrot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Carrot
Page 1 of 1