Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armies of Gielinor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:38 pm

heya guys! ok so you all know that there is a new funorb game well...if you want to challange someone else in the clan on Armies of Gielinor or just want to say something about it then here ya go!! just thought I would make this thread for ya!

green
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I would love to challange some people ^^
Back to top Go down

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 pm

hmm im not to good at tht game any advice lol
Back to top Go down

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Think on the combat triangle (archer beats mage, mage beats warrior, warrior beats archer) make use of all three gods you have chosen (and neutral) and all their troops, dont be predictable, expand early and fast, dont fear combat, dont gather mana for kbd unless you got a great plan, remember that barbarian chieftain captures buildings twice as fast as normal barbs (not counting lvl ups) Killing an unit increases the winners strength/hp with 1, dont let the oponents get to many buildings, make use of forrests and other terrains and finally, make use of portal mages (lvl 5 neutral troops)

Some quick tips.
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm

had kbd yesterday...soooo powerfull but then everyone just piles it so you can hardly use it...and now..everyone uses this layout...

greater demon(or the best in your chosen army)
armadyl (or a sara/zammy mage)
druid (yeah seems usless but has a great bonus to the units it can reach: adds 5 str points)
necromancer (after a unit is killed they just simply move the necromancer by it and then have skeletons)

so yeah thought i would say..
dance
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 am

Not much of an expert at this game (not even much of a good player) but I'll fight anyone who would like to tounge, it is quite fun. So if you wanna fight a noob at this game I am your man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armies of Gielinor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armies of Gielinor   Armies of Gielinor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armies of Gielinor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Absolute :: Off-Topic :: Funorb-
Jump to: