Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan absolute cc challanges!

Go down 
5 posters

Should we have a cc challange?
yes
clan absolute cc challanges! Vote_lcap100%clan absolute cc challanges! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
no
clan absolute cc challanges! Vote_lcap0%clan absolute cc challanges! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

clan absolute cc challanges! Empty
PostSubject: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:11 pm

THIS IDEA IS STILL IN PROGRESS!

As karig and me we blabering on about well..i dont have a clue, we stumbled across a very random idea: Clan Absolute clan chat challange!! The idea is still in progress so has yet to be improved. The main aim of this is the get people to talk in the cc rather than just having lots of people joining and then it being like dead quiet, for starters you can make your very own challange for the cc and then post it on clan events the beauty about this is it can last forever, have no requirments and no time for it to start! but ur obviously gunna need a far few poeple or ur gunna be talking to yourself (how embarrasing tounge ) I think i said it will but i aint overly sure so say what ya think!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I think its a good idea - like you can have first person to say something like "hi" loses...some1 would be sure to forget lmao, anyway - i like it ^.^
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm

I like it 2 I generally try to do this when it's quiet anyways....mainly, but I use the zig method (in other words say something random that makes people laugh) but yea it is annoying when it's all quiet, so I'll make my best attempts to help this Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

na i think it should be like 1st to 5 99's (if you dont have already *points at gribbz and goat*)
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeh like when i was talking to Mess about it we were like "yeh people should rhyme their sentences" or they cant say yes or no or something.
It was very spur of the moment but im sure it'd be fun if you wanted to liven up the cc.
Good chat btw Mess green
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 am

oh yea first to say hi is my game i gonnaz win!
also rhyme my sentences i do itt anyway by mistake ^^
dance
Back to top Go down
Steven
Recruit
Recruit
Steven

Number of posts : 8
Runescape : Pur0wn4g3rs
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 am

Doesn't matter to me I lose at any game lol dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan absolute cc challanges!   clan absolute cc challanges! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan absolute cc challanges!
Page 1 of 1