Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum needs bumping!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum needs bumping! Empty
PostSubject: Forum needs bumping!   Forum needs bumping! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:57 pm

So as a few of you know we have a new thread on the RuneScape forums! Yes, it is great news but we have no bumpers! which means our thread could die - which also means re-making it, which takes time and that can be a pain!
Quick find code: 93-94-929-58776126 <- Forum code!
Anyway, i know logging onto the forums is a pain up the backside, i dont enjoy doing it either, idk why but its just the waiting i dont like.
So i came up with an idea that needs to be confirmed by a leader. I thought that i needed to motivate you! Needed to somehow motivate you to log on and bump the thread (even once a-day, which would be appreciated) though I cant really give much myself (as I am no leader I cannot go around saying things that don’t really concern me!) and I cannot give you nothing for your “efforts” to bump the thread – so I came up with a few ideas (like I said needs to be confirmed by a leader)

Quote :
Bronze star to runner up (lasts one week)
Silver star to winner (lasts one week)
OR
30k Prize to winner
15k Prize to runner up
OR
Keep a tally chart and after (Enter number here) Months see has scored best and gets a promotion? (unless person has a rank in cc anyway)

Anyway - Get bumping! we could end up with more members to show our stats off to Wink

Ohh and i added a HighScore post! It's kinda exciting tounge but take a took and if you would like to be added then PM me in game or tell me in the cc. I'll glady add you! May i add there is limited places (top5 people get shown) so hurry and get your places X]
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Forum needs bumping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum needs bumping!   Forum needs bumping! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:27 pm

lizzy has locked our thread! wtf!!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

Forum needs bumping!
Page 1 of 1