Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Empty
PostSubject: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Right now I am currently going for 99 Fletching.

One thing that is slowing down my process of it is that I am sometimes unable to buy Yew logs right away from Grand Exchange because no one would be selling.

I'd like someone to sell me Yew Logs for a little bit at least until i get 99 Fletching.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 am

Me and Lissa were cutting some last night - we may do it more often, so if I get a decent amount ill be sure to send them your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Ok thanks alot.

That'd really help me out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:51 pm

im looking 4 extra $$$, and i can cut yews, but im lvl 62 wc so i cut them pretty slow, but if u want we can discuss something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Sure. That sounds good.
I'm sure by the time you get done cutting some. I will need to buy some more.
So whenever you get about 2k you can just PM me or post here and I'll try to buy from you
Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.   Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a permanent seller of Yew Logs.
Page 1 of 1