Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Absolute Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan Absolute Music Empty
PostSubject: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Well I'm a big fan of music, as I expect most people are. Recently I have been listening to music all the time while playing runescape (need something to distract me from training range). So, I figured I'd make a post and see what everyone likes listening to, maybe find some new music I've never heard that I like. Well, without further delay, here is what I have been listening to recently.

Kanye West - 808's and Heartbreak (love the song Streetlights) and College Dropout (in my opinion his best CD)

Ludacris - Theater of the Mind (some pretty good stuff on here)

Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001 (Still Dre and Forgot about Dre)

The Academy Is... - Almost Here (love the whole CD)

Angels and Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper (The Adventure)

Jay-Z - The Black Album (Brushing up on some old favorites like Moment of Clarity and What More Can I Say)

Lupe Fiasco - The Cool and Food & Liquor (can't stop listening to Go Go Gadget Flow, but the rest of the 2 CD's is great too.)

Lil Wayne and Kevin Rudolf - Let it Rock

Biggie - Life After Death (been listening to Hypnotize and What's Beef? a lot)

Young Jeezy - The Recession (absolutely love Put On ft. Kanye West)

So yeah lately i've been in the mood for hip-hop and a little bit of alternative...let us know what makes you dance green
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Good stuff Husky, liking this thread alot!

I listen to the Scott Mills show and the Chris Moyles show on International Radio One which play a whole host of new music and awesome banter. Hence my generic love of music!

CD wise...usually just gets airtime on my mp3 player when im out running or walking.

Think ill just stick my top 5 down in no particular order: -

The Killers - Sam's Town - Indie Rock

Nickelback - Dark Horse - Rock

Pendulum - In Silco - Drum and Bass

Stereophonics - Language. Sex. Violence. Other? - Indie rock

Alterbridge - Blackbird - Best Rock band ever -COUGH NOT BIASED

Single wise.... sheesh theres some great stuff out there at the moment...like Hot n Cold by Katy Perry, Take back the city by snow patrol, Infinity by Guru Josh Project 2008, Busta Rhymez n Linkin Park's together we made it and to top it off for now 50 Cent's Get up. Now theres a mixtape id be proud to own. Use somebody by Kings of Leon aswell x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm

three 6 mafia - last 2 walk
Lil Wayne - tha cater III
Ice Cube - war ablum'thats just some of the abluts i listen to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:35 am

So many... lets write down a few...

The Specials - More of the specials - A bit punkish ska from the 70/80s
Peace, love and pitbulls - 3 - Industrial rock band, a bit creepy at times. From neatherlands , swedish singer and lyrics in english. Early 90s
Django Reinhardt - Minor swing - A soft intrumental melody from... 1950-1960, not sure exactly.
Imperiet (or "The empire") - Rasera! (ruin it! Thear it down! or something like that) - swedish pop-music but with punkish texts, same singer as in "Peace, love and pitbulls" but very different type of music. Mostly sings in swedish but an album and a few singles was released with english song. Late 80s to early 90s.
Mattias Alkberg BD (MABD) - Jag ska va en bättre vän (i shall be a better friend) - Indie-pop, can brag with that i know the bassist (later the guitarist) in the band (dad of a friend of mine) released some songs that got know nationaly, sings in swedish. About 2000-2008
Charta 77 - Beauty is in the beholders eyes - Swedish punkband, majority of the songs is in swedish, but they have quite a few english songs to. 1977-now.
Movits! - Äppelknyckarjazz (stealing apples jazz) - A quite new band mixing jazz/swing with rap in a fantastic way. Havent heard that many songs, their first album is actually being released today. Link in my siggy leads to their myspace. Now.

Enougth for now ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:33 am

Lol movits sound crazy but from some reason i like listening to it even though I can't understand a word. Very catchy beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Absolute Music   Clan Absolute Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Absolute Music
Page 1 of 1