Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolute Triathlon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Absolute Triathlon! Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Event: mini-game triathlon
Date: Sunday 5th April 2009.
Time: 8pm GMT. 3pm EST.
Place: TBA
World: 36 (might change)
Other: You need any headgear for runelink and combat equipment for pest control, you also need 40+ combat. Prince ali rescue quest also needs to be completed

Briefing:
You will team up with three others (makeing it a team of four) and compete against your fellow clan members in three mini-games. The winners get bragging rights and probably a prize. How the points will be destributed will depend on the amount of teams.

Pest control:The team +1 coordinator (probably me) enters the novice boat, the team is now going to destroy the portals as fast as possible (the coordinator does nothing) the winners is the fastest team, if everyone lose, the team surviving the longest wins.

Example: Team 1 is done after 6 mins, team 2 loses after 14 minutes, team 3 is done after 12 minutes and team 4 loses after 5 minutes. That means team 1 is 1st, team 3 is 2nd, team 4 is 3rd and team 4 is 4th.

I recommend doing some practice with your team before the event, esspecially if you havent played it before.

Runelink: Runelink is a game in burthrope gamesroom, its like the game "4 in a row" (not sure if that is what its called in english...)

All perticipateing shall wear a clearly visible headgear (things like eye-patch could be to small) you then challenge people of the other teams by saying "I challange *name*" the opponent may not refuse (unless he/she already is challanged)

The loser then takes of hes/her headgear so its easier to see who is still in the game. Those who has lost may not play against those who is still in the match, but they can play for fun against others who have lost. (Thsoe with helmets may only fight those who also got a helmet, and not for fun, while those without may only fight those without helmets only for fun.)

When the LAST member of teh team lost, that means that team is out, if it is the first team to get exterminated, the team gets last place, if it is the 2nd team, it is the 2nd last and so on. It goes on until there is just members of one team remaining, that team is the winners.

Sorc. garden: You need to have completed prince ali rescue to do this. As you enter the area, you will be checked by teh coordinators to check if you got 28 inventory spaces, if you leave the area during the event, you will be checked again and you still have to have 28 free inventory slots.

The goal for the team is to fill all their inventorys with herbs, you may use any garden and you may trade herbs among your own team members (not to other teams thou, if you want to trade, do it after the event) so the faster members can give herbs to the slower.

You may all keep the herbs you have gathered of course.

The teams: All teams is encouraged to have a teamname and outfit (you dont need to wear it all the time, so you can still take your best equipment to PC) Please post your team on this thread (http://www.clanabsolute.com/clan-discussion-f16/triathlon-teams-and-such-t489.htm#4422) ASAP as well as the eventual team name!

If anything is unclear, ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Oooh sounds fun, may come to this unless im away this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Sounds like a challenge alright o.o!
Need a team of four...when theres 22 registered members on this forum.
Less than that active, man finding a teams gonna be tough!
Ill proberly try to get a team together, id bring my bro but hes joined another clan
-grumbles-
Good event idea btw Frankster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 am

Would have had 3 ppl, but pc requires at least 5 ppl... Think i got to accept that one of each team can be a non-member (of the clan that is, not of runescape)
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

I can't come... So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Funniest event in a long time for all the wrong reasons.
Team Neitz rule! Grats to all the peeps in the team i was in and grats to Frankah for having the patience of a saint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Triathlon!   Absolute Triathlon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolute Triathlon!
Page 1 of 1