Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry merry xmas gifts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Merry merry xmas gifts Empty
PostSubject: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 pm

this thread i made(first one made by me) is for you to post any xmas stories you make up or actually have with your families and friends and to share with everyone your gifts. i recieved for xmas a speaker for my mp3 player. i also revieved a new cool looking hoodie, acdc black ice t-shirt,led zeplin t-shirt, and a sweater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:46 pm

oh and also i forgot. its not about presents to me its more about being with family. oh and my bday just pased by on the 19th i got call of duty:world at war for the pc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:21 pm

I got loads of driving lessons... and alot of cash... and.... a MP3 player and a new mobile.. im like super rich. My family are stupidly boring.. there playing cards as i type this.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Got a trip to NYC, to see Cirque du Soleil at madison square garden with my mom and sister; was amazing. Also got some cash, a few things from American Eagle, and a new North Face winter jacket. No surprises but all in all a good christmas.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Chocolate, alcohol, gaming headphones, money are the usual suspects.
Abit on the novetly side was a cheeseboard (wasnt wrapped thank god)
Also got a shower travel kit and a whole host of CD Albums - The Killers, Snow Patrol, Keane and Kaiser Chiefs.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Money, couple of t shirts and then little things like a diary, boxers, etc.

Putting the money towards my Canadian visa tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 am

whats a visa? like the passport or the credit card?
btw i didnt think when i typed the topic name i ment for one merry lol. my mind went blank i guess hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:48 pm

lol a visa is a credit card i got a cell phone ,wii ,some movies and alot of clothes
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 am

I got some clothes, but mainly I got money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry merry xmas gifts   Merry merry xmas gifts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry merry xmas gifts
Page 1 of 1