Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Empty
PostSubject: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Well in my attempt to destroy Jess's game, I suddenly realized its impossible to beat her game. It's simple. Non time consuming. And fun. However, I am not one to admit to defeat, so I decided to try my hand at an old game i remember from my days back okaying COD original. So, without further delay, here is the game.

The Death Game. Concept is really simple and doesn't need much explination. All you have to do is come up with a creative way to kill the person who posted before you. The only real rule is to try and not use a method of killing that has been used before. The more creative, the better. So for example, the person who kills me (which would be the next person to post...if anyone does lol) could say something like "snipes HuskyLegend in the head as he looks out of his dorm room window" (Obviously not that creative but I didn't wanna take any good idea) Yeah I know, fairly gruesome game...I suppose that's why it was so popular in the COD community. Anywho, enjoy to whoever participates.
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:07 pm

*Throws a molotov cocktail at Husky's feet.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:15 pm

This is a rubbish game huskey!! boooo tounge tounge no this aint as fun as mine ofc hehe

Ok i dont wona kill pans so ima just:-
*Gives pans a chinese burn* Happy (sorry) :(
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow.. that rly hurt! (i guess it would.. it killed me.. =p)
*kicking Jess in her butt so hard, she fell of the roof*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Climbs up onto the roof where Pans is triumphantly watching Jess's twitching body, crumpled on the ground, and slices each of his achilles tendon so he loses his balance and falls off the roof, landing directly ontop of Jess. Her sword hilt pierces your heart, killing you instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 am

two buildings away snipes husky in the arm, then the other. watch him run around and scream then snipe him in the right leg, take a cab to the building and go to the roof and shoot him in the other leg then chop off his head. the i will eat a cheese burger (hows that for gruesome mahahahahaha) evil Twisted evil Twisted evil Twisted
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 am

*throws a ninja star at Darea's cheeseburger, and then throw one in his head*
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 am

*Steals one of Pan's pans, hits him over the head until theres not much left of him*
*Proceeds to take the star out of the cheesburger, eats it and tastes better after being ninja stared*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 am

(yes! i get to kill kraig ^^)
*plants a flight ticket to the amazonas jungle, after Kraig gets there he accidentaly stumbles upon an tribe never before seen by an outsider, they treat him as their god until hes 50th birthday where he gets a champagne cork in hes eye and stumbles off a cliff*

and yes Kraig! They do have Champagne there! i have read it! in... uh... my fantasy
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:31 pm

*Summons Chuck Norris*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Realeses all the evil villians from prison that Chuck Norris put away on Walker Texas Ranger, who not only slaughter Chuck, but Gribbz as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Gribbz wrote:
*Summons Chuck Norris*
lmao
*after husky attempts to bash me with his Mosin-Nagant i take it and bash him in the face w/ it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:34 am

throw's lasooe around gribbz but whats this it's attached to an airplane sorry chuck boy this one is mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:25 pm

summons jake which bores trett to death about slayer talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Starts to eat zack, but remembers that i dont like raw meat (and is not a cannibal either) so simply feeds him to my dog.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Mhmm Hot Dogs Twisted
*The cliff had a bouncy castle at the bottom, meaning i lived...and was 50!?
-Drinks from some fountain of youth, runs up to frankah on a bridge, gets his dog and kicks it overboard >=D!
-Frankah proceeds to jump in after his dog and is never to be seen again...
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 am

i'm back! buhahahaha! and what a better way to start than killing someone green

freezes kraigs feet in to big blocks off ice. straps him to a table and does the chinese water torture eg a small drop of water in the middle of his forhead into he goes completely insane. stap his thousands of times with a single pin, then finally cuts of his nose, ears, lips and eyelids and then stes him on fire and watches him sqarm around on the floor. -.- hehehehe. sorry kraig but i couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Stabs mess in the lungs so he dies a horrible pain. <- Gosh im so creative Wink
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm

trys to stab jess...couldn't do it cuz of shear aguny and cuz I'M NICE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

uses messes niceness as a weaknes and gets on his good side then robs his house and plants a bomb under his bed and blows him up (it pays a tough price to be nice mess tounge)
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 pm

*sees the explosion, and runs to mess' house, and see Code run away, then gets a Barrett M82 sniper rifle, and shoot Code through the head!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

ooo nice one pans! umm great cant hurt pans - just wona kick codes dead body btw...*kicks till its disformed*
So umm, im just errr *throws snow at pans* tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 pm

i sneak up behind frankie, and a acorn drops out of a tree and hits him on the head, he turns around thinkiing it was me, so he pulls out a rocket launcher, then fires, it misses, hits a football, which explodes and hits a car windscreen, the guy driving the car is startled so he swerves and crashes, then blows up, next to a petrol station, it explodes, and a plane happens to be passing by over head, and the explosion is so big that part of it reaches the wing of the plane and it starts spinning out of contol, until it reaches another plane and crashes into it, that plane then crashes to earth and hits a top-secret milatary base that has a nuclear bomb init, the bomb blows, and sets a chain reaction of bombs set off all over the world, which wipes out all life on earth, and, incedently, frankie was on earth, he along with me and every1 else was frazzled, all because of that stupid acorn! =)
Ps. i thought frankie was above >.< change the name i put in the story to whoever is above me:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The One, The Only-

Blkromancemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

wow! imaginative!
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 am

*bounds up to mess in a fast loap *
snap there goes ur neck
umm brain juice makes me hyper
*runs around in circles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next