Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 pm

While i was on the moon, I saw the big explotion on earth. After that I started to kill the dagonnoth Rex underground on the moon. He just dropped a lamp. I rub the lamp and a tree spirit is coming out -.- I can make one wish. of course I wish all my friend on earth back alive along with the whole planet. I returned to earth to celebrate the recreation of the planet. Unfortunetly Wolf Lord has no friends and walks along the dark path of life. when he comes to the party he takes control of the minds of my friends *you guys* and attacks me with his AGS. the problem is that his agility is too low and he keeps falling of the agility arena in Brimhaven where the party was held. When he finally reached me I try to escape by bending and dogde the incoming darts. but I was too slow. 1 dart hit me and My ring of life teleports me away. The other two darts reached Wolf and finished him of.
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Takes his Attack cape dropping it 20 metres behind him, runs of and get down becaus i booby trapped his attack cape, Llill is stupid enough not to "check" the cape.. and dies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:59 pm

*sets 5 jads on pans* haha owned ^^ then puts his courpes in a blender Happy and died Twisted
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 am

uses the same blender to knock shelton out then steals his qp and runs off leaving corpse to be picked up by binmen who steal his bank pin and raid his bank and give it all too me as i imploy them.
1gp...2gp...3gp...blue party hat...4gp...5gp...3rd age plate...6gp....200m...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 pm

then i hire a sercret agent (my mom) to yell at you so much that you just shoot yourself due to the annoance of her Twisted dance dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I run to the canafis slayer master to buy some earmuffs. Then teleports directly to his mother. To bad she didn't notice me. All I have to do is use my dragon claws special attack and hit 5-5-4-6. Dead is mommy? not so strong after all! Now kev is cry like a little baby and beging for her life, becasue I just killed HER mommy? WHat kev is a girl! I can't kill a girl! Lets just talk to an angry mob. Telling them Kev is a witch. Now kev is chained to a ancher. While Kev is drowning I'm enjoying my kebab givin by a drunken dwarf, Unfortunetly......(next peep has to finish it)
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:31 pm

The kebab was poisened because i told the dwarf to give a poisened kebab.
Llill think he can just drink a antipoison, but wait! the kabab was super-duper-über poisened so no matter what you do, YOU WILL DIE!
That's how Romeo died, green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Thats what Pans thought ofcourse!
Not knowing I was faking my death. He picked me up and walked deep into the wilderness. When He was digging a grave to bury he didn't know he was digging his own grave!
Not knowing I am an immortal human, he buried me. When he was done Pans felt a hand holding his leg. He was stunned with fear. The next thing he saw were two big yellow scary eyes. That was the last thing he saw. Twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 pm

err *summons 500 level 390 evil chickens* they all peck the hell outa romeo then a kinja comes down from a helicopter - stabs swords in to his eyes, now he is blind...one the chickens pecked him to death - i cook them all and eat them - theeen, i get a butcher to slice you up into cubes - cookes them and sells them to starving kids in africa - they are happy, im happy, and we are all happy! Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:28 am

(kinja? is that a king ninja? tounge)

i tell all the now not-so-starving-but-still-quite-hungry kids in africa that Jess got even more food, but she dont want to share, so they attack her, ripping her apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 pm

trett uses protect form noobs to stop jakes slayer talk and kicks him in the go nads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!   Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Game than that Noob Jess's Game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2