Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your Chuck Norris jokes here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Empty
PostSubject: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:51 pm

I'm not quite sure if this is a game or not, but I haven't heard a Chuck Norris joke in a while, so I decided to post this thread. Gribbz gave me the idea with his post in Husky's thread. I'll start.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed misserably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 am

Chuck Norris as two speeds: walk and kill.

There is no chin under Chuck Norris beard, just another fist.

Chuck Norris can win a game of connect four in three moves.
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Thought this one was pretty funny:

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 am

Chuck Norris once taught a class called "Ass Kicking 101". There were no survivors.

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 am

Chuck Norris doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs and bedframes.

Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker at the end of WW2. He was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the **** out of little kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Chuck Norris.

Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas when he goes to sleep.

The Titanic didn't sink by hitting an iceberg, it really hit Chuck Norris' chin as he was making his usual laps around the North Atlantic.

I think i win at this game lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:46 am

Rudolph has a red nose because he got lippy and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him across the face several times
02 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
03 Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
04 If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
05 Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
07 Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
08 Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
09 They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
10 A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:53 pm

trett93 wrote:
Rudolph has a red nose because he got lippy and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him across the face several times
02 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
03 Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
04 If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
05 Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
07 Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
08 Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
09 They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
10 A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris

Your not supposed to use everyone you know... Roll Eyes, oh well i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Mhh, hus chuck noris? Huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 pm

chuck norris once walked down a road with a massive stiffie ...
there were no survivers
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 am

Joycey wrote:
Mhh, hus chuck noris? Huh

You are joking right?
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 am

i guess hes not.. i dont know him either... tounge
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 am

me either who iss he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 am

OMG yall don't know who chuck norris is look at these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yc0OESVEQI
[img]Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Chuck-10[/img]

[img]Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Chuck-11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Chuck Norris jokes here   Post your Chuck Norris jokes here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Chuck Norris jokes here
Page 1 of 1