Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Empty
PostSubject: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm

BEFORE U READ THESE NOTE IF U FEEL SICK REMEMBER THEY R ONLY JOKES!!!!

What's funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume!

How do you know when a baby is a dead baby?
The dog plays with it more.

How do you make a dead baby float?
Take your foot off of it's head.

What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?
Nail its other hand to the floor.
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

How do you make a dead baby float?
Two scoops of ice cream, one scoop of dead baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm

ok time for some black jokes

So Many Fathers
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

Stolen Bike
A truck driver is driving through a little town in Georgia wit a truck load of bowling balls. In this town there is 2 state troupers who hate truck drivers with a passion. The truck driver sees the two and turns off at the next exit. He sees a little black boy on a bike hitch hicking he picks up the little boy but tells him, "you cant ride up here but you can ride in the back. So he put's the little black boy and his bike in the back and get's back on the interstate. the two state cops see him again and pull him over they start giving him hell just looking for something to write him up for. They can't find anything so they are about to let him go then one says to the other, "We forgot to check the back." So one goes to the back opens the doors, slams them back comes up to the truck driver. The cop is whiter than a ghost and scared as hell, and says "Get the hell out of my town, get the hell out of my county, get the hell out of my state and don't ever come back." So the truck driver leaves. when they get back into the car one looks at the other and says "what the hell did you see back there?" the other says, "That guy was carring a truck load of black babys and one had already hatched and stolen a bike".

Sandbox Humor
First-grade class in Brooklyn comes in from recess. Teacher asks Sarah: "What did you do at recess?"

Sarah says, "I played in the sand box."

Teacher says, "That's good. Go to the blackboard, and if you can write 'sand' correctly, I'll give you a fresh-baked cookie."

She does and gets a cookie. Teacher asks Morris what he did at recess.

Morris says, "I played with Sarah in the sand box."

Teacher says, "Good. If you write 'box' correctly on the blackboard, I'll give you a fresh baked cookie."

Morris does, and gets a cookie. Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Machmoud what he did at recess.

He says, "I tried to play with Sarah and Morris, but they threw rocks at me."

Teacher says, "Threw rocks at you? That sounds like blatant racial discrimination. If you can go the blackboard and write 'blatant racial discrimination' I'll give you a cookie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 pm

what did the black kid get for xmas?
your bike

why are black guys gettin stronger
cuz tvs r gettin heavier

what did the german boy get for x mas?
an easybake oven and a g.i jew

what's the differance betwwen a pizza and a jew?
the pizza doesn't come out or the oven screamin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:39 pm

What do you say when you see your tv flying at night?
Put it down black man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 pm

When you turn off all the lights and you see your tv start to float what do you do?
You turn on the lights and shoot the black man. lol

theses jokes are ok wit me as long as the "N" word isn't used
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:13 pm

There is 2 black men in a car who driving?
A copper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 pm

What do you call a black guy who goes to college?
A basketball star!
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:48 pm

what i a basket ball star and i ain't black
what did black man say when some friends of mine went to america
"white man dunks?"
*smashes ring" yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

dude some of these jokes are corny and others are really funny green dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:23 pm

News Flash!
The welsh assembly are asking all welsh drivers not to make any un-necessary journeys this evening as the AA, RAC, GREENFLAG and all other breakdown services will be very busy!!
Towing all the chariots back to england! C'MON WALES (WALES 23 - England 15)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm

will post some so caled "bellman-jokes"

A Dane, a Russian, and Bellman were walking through the forest when they came upon a track.
- I think it's an elk track, said the Dane.
-No, no, said the Russian,
- It's clearly a bear track.
Bellman didn't have time to answer because he was hit by a train.

There was a Norwegian, a German and Bellman, and they were all bragging about how small their fathers were. The Norwegian proudly stated that his father slept in a dresser drawer. The German said,
- Bah, my father sleeps in a matchbox.
Then Bellman said,
- I don't have a father... He fell off a ladder and died when he was picking strawberries...

Bellman once tried to learn how to play golf. He hit ball after ball on the driving range without much success.
- I've tried with six different clubs and I still can't hit the damn ball, he sighed.
- Maybe it's not the clubs' fault, suggested his golf instructor.
Bellman looked down.
- Can it be the ball's?

Bellman, a Russian, and a German wanted to see who could swim from Europe to America the fastest. First out was the German. He swam 1 kilometer and drowned. Next came the Russian. He swam 1 mile and then drowned. Now it was Bellman's turn and he swam and swam until he almost reached the coast but he got tired and swam back.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Runescape : kiss me670
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

man that swimming joke stupid lol
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:18 pm

random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) 4chan

Lmao here are some mixes on the bel air song from prince of bel air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)   random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random jokes (mostly dead baby jokes yes they r sick)
Page 1 of 1