Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mess's guide to 99 con!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

mess's guide to 99 con! Empty
PostSubject: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Mess's guide to 99 construction! (this is the fast way of getting 99 con but maybe not the cheapest. I have yet to find that out for myself!) -.-

first off you need to actually buy a house, now there a loads of places were you can buy one the best place is in falador estate agents this will appear as a house on the mini map.

As you progress through the levels you can build and decorate your house this is just training methods.

ok so here we go!

1-17: Ok it's really east to level up here it shouldn't take you hardly any time. First off go into the rimmington house portal and enter it in "building mode" right click on a invisble door and click "build" select a porlour finally select the position of your very first room! then finally click build. Once you have done this buy and cut normal logs, about 400-500 will do you probably wont need this many buy you might want some more when you level up create normal chairs until you reach level 17 con.

17-31: Once you have got 17 con you can now build a workshop I would highly recommend this. Once you have built this create a workbench from now on you will spend all of your time on here because this best thing about this is it gives faster exp and you can also get some of your money back by selling flat planks! Ok so now you have your workbench start building buy or make oak planks. It is hugely cheaper making the oak planks so try doing this but if you want to get the levels in then buying them is the way to go! So once you have your planks make as many oak chairs as you can up to level 31 con.

31-74: Now there are two ways of doing this you can either make carved oak tables on your workbench or build oak larders it's really up to you they both give round the same exp. From now you can buy a servant but a faster method is buying falador teleport tablets and house teleport tablets and using them instead. Don't bother making teak furniture because you will be spending twice as much gp and not even getting half as much exp!

74-99: Now you can start building your very own dungeon! create a dungeon and make oak doors and get your normal butler to get you 20 oak planks then quickly remove and build two oak dungeon doors and then get the planks of your servant and repeat all the way up to 99 con!

if you have followed my guide you will by now have 99 con!

WARNING CON IF VERY VERY EXPENSIVE I HAVE SEEN HOUSES WORTH OVER 500MIL AND THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE 99 CON! hmm

Hope you found the guide helpfull!

have fun and happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 pm

looks nice, but can u tell me some prices?
for example : how much does it cost from lvl 31 to get 74, using the workbench method ?

thnx in advance green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:40 pm

ya i need to know about how much from 40-74 cuz i wana go the cheapest way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

well good luck wif 99 con.
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:02 pm

sing i aint getting 99 con lol...and the prices well..it varies really cuz the oak logs and planks keep varying in prices..the cheapest way i found was to buy oak logs NOT oak planks cuz it's soo much more expensive try buying 2-3k logs and then making them into the planks..this is the cheapest way but if you have the cash then buy the planks but it's so much more expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:46 pm

oh lol soz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mess's guide to 99 con!   mess's guide to 99 con! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mess's guide to 99 con!
Page 1 of 1