Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide To Ca Cc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

First Impressions..

Hello, Welcome!

This is my guide to the Clan Absolute Clan Chat, I no your thinking why you need this, but I no people whom have left because they don't get enough attention on the Cc, well, here's a few pointers to get you noticed, first of all, the most biggest part of it, is the first impression, not just the first time you go on cc, but every time you go in cc.

Instead of saying a simple 'Hi!', try going for something bigger, and something that makes more to talk about, for example, 'Hey Everyone, How Are You's?', and trust me, you get alot more attention, saying these few more words, makes you get noticed, if people are concentrating on the game, a simple 'hi!' doesn't really draw much attention, and you don't get much of a response, i mean, its not there fault, its hard to make things out of a simple 'Hi!'.

Guide To Ca Cc ChatGuidePic1

That is me saying the extended version of a greeting, see how it drew alot of response? Now have a look at this one..

Guide To Ca Cc Chatguidepic2ey0
Guide To Ca Cc W512

I waited a while, a bit longer, just a bit longer, no? I didn't think so.. Not much response at all, that concludes the First Impressions Section.

Ps. Sorry For the Overly-Large Picture, im new to the whole picture thing tounge

Conversation Creator..

Okay, so if Cc is a little bland and boring, try making some conversation yourself, it doesnt matter what you talk about, just make a conversation out of anything, music, sports, Christmas, Girls tounge It usually works when you say something very controversial, yes, you heard me, something that is highly debatable, so it sparks a great conversation, then usually, conversations are made from them conversations, and your away!

Helpfulness..

Although i cannot do this, because i dont know enough about RuneScape to help too many people, but you may be able to, so basically, when someone asks a question, answer it, before others, and make it at good answer, this will make people think more highly of you.

Your Ideas..

Give me some ideas, to expand this guide, lots of feedback will be greatly appreatiated.

Last edited by Joycey on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 pm

awww! i speak to you! tounge i speak to most people to tbh when the clan is full there's only a slight few who will actually speak. i dont know why but it's true i'm shore when other poeple are on the cc it happens to them, or they've seen that only a slight few will speak. it's a shame but still....no need to be shy people, we wont bit...well..some of us might *wink wink* green lol
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Yay, first feedback, well.. it wasnt much feedback tounge
Advice?
Improvements?
What do you think bout the guide?

Other than that, thanks for being the first person to reply tounge
Back to top Go down

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:37 am

Very good initiative blk! You could add the rules (no swearing ect) while most should already know them since they are supposed to read teh rules before joining (and it belongs to common sense) it cant hurt adding them ^^
Back to top Go down

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 pm

oh yea actually i try to start conversations but is hard for me because most of you are european and im american and like difrent sports, music, hobbies as me.
so instead i try to talk about the game more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide To Ca Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide To Ca Cc   Guide To Ca Cc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To Ca Cc
Page 1 of 1