Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!   Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:02 pm

heya people! ok this is another guide to 99 mage and range i got most of my info off my good mate spence1325, the rest i knew so here it is.

first off, mage!

1-9: At this level you can hardly do anything to train mage and your only option is wind strike. Go to port sarim and wind strke the black knight, her i apperently very weak against mage attacks so this will be your best option or go and kill chickens you can find them all over the place but your best option will be the black knight.

9-20: Dont use wind stike now it may be cheap but it will hardly give any wothwhile exp at your level now. Start using earth strike on the black knight in port sarim and when you can cast fire strike use that instead. If you have the gp cast, confuse, weaken and curse in a place with ALOT of monsters this gives good exp for the price.

20-39: For non members keep with fire stirke on the black knight but if you have the cash use earth bolt on the black knight. For members use earth bolt and train in ardougne zoo on the higher level monsters there.

39-55: As soon as you reach level 39 start casting crumble undead this gives alot of exp per hour so go to a place with zombies and skeletons and cast that there. (you cannot ato cast this, so there is alot of clicking involved)

55-75: Now cast high alchemy all the way for the best exp.

75-99: for non members cast high alchemy for members try training with your best spell on black demons in taverly dungeon or if you cant afford this then high alchemy is the best way. In my opinion high alchemy will be the best option from level 55.

now onto range. (I also got this info from spence1325 and myself)

non member training

1-10: train on chickens

10-25: You can either keep with the chickens or move onto the cows in lumbridge.

25-40: Go to the monks in the monestry just by the barbarian village.

40-60: Now train with guards in edgeville stand over one side of the wilderness so the guards are the other then you will be able to safe range them.

60-99: got to lesser demons on crandor this will be your best option and they also drop good loot.

member training.

1-10: train on chickens.

10-25: go to cows in lumbridge.

25-40: go to monks in the monestry.

40-50: Train on the montain dwarfs under white wolf mountain.

50-70: try king lathas training ground or got to the ogre cave just under the chaos druig tower just north west of ardougne.

70-99: Now you a lots of options here but these I found were the best. Try taverly dungeon on the blue dragons, or you can try the fire giants in the waterfull dungeon or the third and final option is the elves in tirannwn.

For the people who have a huge amount of cash and i meen huge! spend 50mil on red chinchompas buy best ranging armour NOT karils or any barrows and then buy lots of prayer pots and ranging pots and go to the chaos dungeon and kill the mummies or skeleton monkies. This can get you to 99 range in 2 weeks!! but this is hugeley expensive but if you do do this option then you will need these stats:

43+ prayer 60 is recommend this is a must!
80+ range this will give you the best exp even though you can weild red chinchompas at 55 range.

well thats it thats mess's guide to 99 range and mage!

have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!   Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:21 pm

wow very good guide glad too see ppl are helping others and not being selfish way to go messenger tounge
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!   Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Thanx mess, I'm actually going to try the edgeville guards for my pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!   Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 am

good guide but i think the only 1ns here with over 50m have 99 range already (cough gribbz ,goat cough)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!   Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess's guide to 99 range and mage!!!!!
Page 1 of 1