Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skills guide to Fishing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Skills guide to Fishing. Empty
PostSubject: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_hood Guide to fishing! Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_cape

P2P.

Skills guide to Fishing. 1-10
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_shrimpsRaw shrimp. Items needed:- Small net.Skills guide to Fishing. Small_fishing_net Location:- Catherby.
Information.
You can either drop these,
because they aint worth alot,
or you could cook them if u
have a low cooking level lol.

Skills guide to Fishing. 10-20
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_herring Raw herring. Items needed:- Rod and Bait. Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_rod + Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_bait Location:- Catherby.
Information.
I would only bank these
for cooking xp, but you
can sell them to the shop
for like 50gp lol.

Skills guide to Fishing. 20-30
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_trout Raw trout. Items needed:- Fly fishing rod and feathers. Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_rod + Skills guide to Fishing. Feather Location:- Barb village.
Information.
You could drop or bank these
but for faster xp i would drop
them.

Skills guide to Fishing. 30-35
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_trout + Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_salmon Trout and salmon. Items needed:- Fly fishing rod and feathers. Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_rod + Skills guide to Fishing. Feather Location:- Barb village.
Information.
Again i would just drop these for faster xp but if you want to bank them then just go north.

Skills guide to Fishing. 35-40-1
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_tuna Raw tuna. Items needed. Harpoon. (Barb-tailed or normal) Skills guide to Fishing. Harpoon or Skills guide to Fishing. Barb-tail_harpoon (or you can use your hands) Location:- Catherby.
Information.
I would personally bank
the tuna to sell/cook. They
can sell for around 100gp
but is hard to sell.

Skills guide to Fishing. 40-60
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_lobster Raw lobster. Items needed:- Lobster pot Skills guide to Fishing. Lobster_pot Location:- Catherby.
Information.
Bank these. You can cook and
sell these at a resonable price
and get good cooking xp.

Skills guide to Fishing. 60-70
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_swordfish + Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_tuna Tuna and swordfish. Items needed. Harpoon. (Barb-tailed or normal) Skills guide to Fishing. Harpoon or Skills guide to Fishing. Barb-tail_harpoon (or you can use your hands) Location:- Catherby.
Information.
I would aslo bank these,
swordfish sell for about
300-400gp each and
swordfish are great
cooking xp.

Skills guide to Fishing. 70-90
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_trout + Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_salmon Trout and salmon. Items needed:- Fly fishing rod and feathers. Skills guide to Fishing. Fishing_rod + Skills guide to Fishing. Feather Location:- Shilo village (after shilo village quest.) - If u havent done the quest then you will have to fish these at barb village.
Information.
I would now bank these, in
shilo there is a bank, and
its a fast one, so your getting
like 100kxp per hour.
Also if you really wona you can
cook all the fish you catch.

Skills guide to Fishing. 90-99
Skills guide to Fishing. Raw_monkfish Raw Monkfish. Items needed:- Big Fishing net.Skills guide to Fishing. Small_fishing_net Location:- Piscatoris Fishing colony (after swan song)
Important!
If you havent done that quest, well i advise you do, otherwise its trout and salmon which is good and fast xp, but wont get you some cash like monkfish will. So do swan song, it aint hard.
Information.
Monkfish are fast and get faster
to catch the higher the level, thats
why i advise you start at 90, so
you dont lose intrest. They aslo
sell for around 400gp each and
are the best xp out of all fish -
110xp i think. So your getting
money and some very good xp.

One thing alot of people say is:-
"Sharks are better xp" one
thing, they aint! its like 15min per
load, about 90? 100xp per fish, still
no way better than monks, yeh fair
enough they are worth
1k each, but they are so slow by the
time you fish 100 sharks, you will
have got like, 150-200 monks
giving you near the same amount of
cash as sharks anyway.

Milestones.
  • When level 68 fishing, you can enter the fishing guild just south west of seers village.
  • At level 99 fishing, as you know, you get the cape from the Master fisher, just outside of the fishing guild.
  • It takes about 5-6months to get 99 fishing, depending on the time you play, i got mine from 80-99 in 5 months.

So enjoy! Happy
Ohh and i would just like to say, i know mess has done a fishing and cooking one, but i feel this is a better way (no offence mess) but getting fishing levels this is a pretty good way Hug
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 am

Wow nice guide Jess and very well presented green

I recently trained 78-80 fishing by doing barbarian fishing. That seems to be slightly quicker than shilo fishing, but there is no profit involved.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:25 am

Wow cracking guide Jess, it'll be one to look out for if i need to get fishing levelled! Well done.
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:26 am

Pretty guide!
Looks great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Very nicely presented guide, excellent work. However, I don't think it's such a good idea to start fishing for lobsters right away at level 40, since it is awfully slow. Probably a more reasonable approach is to continue fly fishing for a while until you can catch lobsters at a decent pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Hmm thats true, dident think of that, good idea, im not gona btoher changing it coz im gona be lazy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Nice guide, and a nice title... hehe... Skills guide to fishing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Lol i dono what so funny about it, but thanks tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Heh, well, i tend to get amused by simple things sometimes... whether that is a good or bad thing is in the eyes of the beholder, but i see it as something good tounge
Back to top Go down
messenger535
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
messenger535

Number of posts : 250
Runescape : messenger535
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 pm

ok...yeah ur guide is WAY better than mine lol, nice tounge
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/messenger535

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Im using this guide, its great! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:10 am

nice guide

now dats a guide dat i just need green

oh btw u no ow u said fishing lobs from 40-60- its slow exp, i suggest u continue fishing trouts and salmons, alot faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 pm

did i? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm

how long does it take for 99 at 2 hours a day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:42 am

from what level?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm

nice im goin to use ur guide to get my fishing lvl up i think i will go ahead and do swan song before i go for 99. dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm

hmm im doing monkfish from 74 - 99 lol more money and u only lose a small amount of xp compaired to fly fishing dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Dont get to bored ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 am

lol im trying not to tounge just thinking about the money lol, i make like 40mil if i do money to 99 dance and ill trim fletch cape ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Happy i still think u should atleast wait till your 85 fishing to fish monks (at the most)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:08 pm

OOOO 5-6 MOUNTHS !!!! ahhh well lush skillcape dosent matter now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Awsome Guide! Im actually 91/99 fishing atm, but I think I might just shilo it because I did 76-91 fishing sharks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills guide to Fishing.   Skills guide to Fishing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills guide to Fishing.
Page 1 of 1