Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Empty
PostSubject: Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!   Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:28 pm

The Switch-Over - For Now

Okay, so basically I want to tell you guys not to use internet explorer for the time being! if you go to 'zybez.net' it tells you about the current problem, there has been a glitch or something with there security, which allows hackers to know your password, so, as zybez says, switch for now! im using google chrome for now, its actually proven better than IE, when i got used to it.. anyways, zybez gives lots of other alternatives, you have been warned,

Thanks for listening,

Blkromancemo

UPDATE: Microsoft has released an update for this vulnerability in Internet Explorer, which you can download from windowsupdate.com.

Last edited by Joycey on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!   Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:49 pm

0.0 Didn't know that guess I'll chance it though cause im lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!   Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:27 pm

UPDATE: Microsoft has released an update for this vulnerability in Internet Explorer, which you can download from windowsupdate.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!   Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm

mr giggles3 wrote:
0.0 Didn't know that guess I'll chance it though cause im lazy.
lol thanks blk but ill chance it as well tounge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!   Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Use Internet Explorer For The Time Being!
Page 1 of 1