Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 am

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Scavenger-hunt

Event: Scavanger Hunt
Date: Saturday February 28
Time: 4 PM EST, 9 PM GMT
Place: Varrock square
World: 36 (P2P)
Host: Frankah (and hopefully Jess and Jake)

Briefing
  1. Members will organize themselves into teams, consisting of 3 players each. It is up to members to contact eachother and put together the team. They must either post their team on the event thread [which will be made up after finalized rules are created] or show up 15 minutes prior to the event and sign up their team with one of the coordinators.

-However, I know that not all members of the clan are comfortable enough yet to be buddy buddy with everyone, and realize it might be hard for some to get a team together without any help. Therefore, on event day, anyone is welcome to show up without a team and be pooled together and I will sort the players out into teams based on levels and experience. The downside to this is that obviously your teammates will be random, and if there is not an even number of players to be divided into teams of 3, there might have to be a team with 2 or 4 players.

-Each team must have a team leader who will post on the event thread their team of 3, or who will register their team with the coordinators on event day.

-Teams are allowed to have creative names picked by the members, however you do not have to have a name, and in that case will be called by a number [Ex. Team 1, Team 2, etc..]

-Teams are encouraged to dress alike [creating a make-shift team uniform] although just as with the names, they do not have to. I realize that some players may want to use their best equipment to complete the task, and therefore wouldn't want to have matching capes or matching boots, or matching anything for that matter. Uniforms or not, all are accepted.

2. -On event day, teams will meet in Varrock center by the water fountain so that obviously all teams have a common starting ground. They will stand grouped in their respective teams of 3, so that coordinators can get a final check to make sure everyone has the correct number of members to a team and everyone is present at the start [making sure no one snuck off to gain better starting ground]. Obviously all teams will be in one world, most likely 36, our clan world.

3. -The list of items will be announced for the first time to all teams. This list will be created by the organizers, and will try to blend itesm that are complicated/hard to obtain along with those that are fairly easy for all to obtain.

-Teams can check the list at any time by asking in clan chat, or if clan chat is very active, team members can PM a coordinator.

4. -Once the last item on the list is announced all players are free to begin. No one is allowed to leave until the last item is announced. If a player teleports or runs off before the list is complete, that team will be disqualified. [I doubt this will happen, but just in case]

5. -The first team back with the complete list of items will be the champion, and the next two teams will get runner up, and second runner up. [If we have an abundant amount of teams, maybe we'll go third runner up and so on]

6. -Items can be collected in anyway, except by being bought from the GE or from other players. Clearly, this just takes the fun out of it. If a team is spotted at the GE they will be disqualified. Please don't use the excuse you were just banking...there are plenty other banks around Runescape to use besides that one. [Again I doubt this will be a problem as we are all just looking to have fun, but just in case I will at GE monitoring it]

7. -If at anytime a member is seen logged into another world, they will be disqaulified. Of course members will be able to log out/log back in, just not in other worlds. [Once more hopefully this won't be a problem, just in case]

8. -The winning team will obviously have the bragging rights of the event winner, and with the help of positive feedback and some discussion from the coordinators, we'll try and put together a prize for the winner.

Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:19 am

Nooooooo
Can't come :(
Maybe i can if i bribe my mom Twisted
We'll see...

It's a nice event, last scavenger hunt was great green
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 am

hey I thinks I can make this Happy, hope to see y'all there.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 am

Great job putting this together Frankster, should be a cracker green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm

hehe i can probably make but idk might be at a friends house if i can who wants to join me for global domination of wrld 36?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm

OOOOhhh cant wait for this, was it me and jake who won last time? ehh Wink hehe anyways, im be there...and i will be taking part Happy unless im a guard then i will have to be harsh and make sure non of you guys cheat >=]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:58 pm

i doubt i will have anyone decent on my team coz im low lvl :(
but i should be able to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Most items wont require a high level, it is more a question of strategy getting all items fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:02 pm

kwl ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:20 pm

i've been lookin forward to one of these, ill be there.
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:45 pm

should be there and ill be reving my engiens i wasn't at the last one hope its lives up to rep from last time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 pm

awsome i couldnt make the last 1 but i plan on making this 1 so if anyone wants me on their team jus tell me if not ill let co ordinatorsput me on a team dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Im in a team with Sir Ads 15 and Wolf Lord335
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Pre Hunt Pic!!!

Just a pic of those GUTHIX LOVERS below, they were prodding me with evil toolz - spot the future losing team doing a spinarooney lol:

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! 2ry0k75
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

lol i was going to upload that pic tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm

30 Ashes
5 Granite (5kg) (5 blocks of granite that weights 5kg ea that is)
15 Bat bones
5 Newspapers
5 potatoes with cheese
50 weeds
4 Stronghold notes
5 Unicorn horns
2 Snake skins
1 raw wild pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 pm

woot, one of those guthix lovers is me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Great event guys! kudos to jake for getting the rewards! althou i am a bit pissed at him right now for not listening to me. (Just a bit thou, notihng to hang up about)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:47 pm

yeah same tbh, he had a nice idea, but i kinda travelld for no reason - would have iked to give 3rd prize but you know, things happen - anyway, gratz to every, and specily to the winners Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm

w00t green team win green good job wolf and arow ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah, grats Green team the Dream team tounge
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Nice event green
and Gratz Green Team
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Gotta hand it to Frankah and his terrific trio.
That was the best and worst event ever.
Special thanks to pans and wacko, we were a great team but just came up short due to that horrific twist!
And congrats to the Guthix peeps, you guys rocked tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Here some screenies Happy

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Start
Start of the event Happy

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Ending
End, was you can see we are in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd positon lol yeah, im a H.D noob Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm

That was fun! I would like to say to everyone good job! And to the people who saw to it that nobody cheated, your awesome! I would love to see another!

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Arowhe14

~~~Balence comes after dread~~~

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Arowhe15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!   Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, it is time for another... Scavanger hunt!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next