Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Christmas time!

Ok changed back to 7GMT, 2EST coz umm shopping wasent as long as i thought Wink

Christmas is here and I didn’t want this to go unnoticed, considering the clans circumstances atm.
I also didn’t know if Gribbz or anyone had an event up there sleeves so I was thinking of a mini event just in case, so either way, we have had a Christmas event.
And I know that this is such short notice considering Christmas eve is what…3days away which isn’t a great deal of time to host an event, but still, we can have one green

Event: Christmas Gathering.
Date: 23rd December, tuesday.
Time: 7pm GMT, 2pm EST.
Place: Meet Lumbridge.
World: 36.
Other: - If you could, bring santa suit Happy a games necklace, tinderbox and whatever logs you like 26.

Briefing:
We all meet at lumbridge, where you will be given a secret Christmas present by either me or (___). After we will walk up to lum, where the fields are and go ice-skating. Happy Then we will, like a train, walk up to varrock where we will gather for a screenshot - saying, “ClanAbsolute Wishes you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year” in what ever colour you like Wink
While in varrock, we will do abit of city burning, and if we have enough people it looks very cool tounge
Then we will all teleport to burthorpe games room to play a few games.
There, DONE Happy

Hope you can all make it...its something the clan can enjoy before christmas Wink

Last edited by Jess on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:46 am

man that sounds so cool but i have to work that day tear
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:08 am

Wow Jess, I was actually planning an xmas event for the exact same time on the Tuesday lol!

Its fine, thanks for helping out with an event also. We'll do the drop party then too.
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:35 am

Wont come, will be in a cabin in the woods, very coozy but no internet thou tounge
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 am

ill try and make it sounds like alot of fun
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Sorry gribbz lol, bad timing by me tounge if u like u can host ^.^ i dont mind green
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Its fine Jess, unless you dont want to tounge. We can go ice skating on the Lumby holiday patch too dance
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Should be alot of fun! Ill be there =D
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 pm

nice ill come
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:16 pm

ill try and make it dance
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 pm

ill proberly make it, if not ill be fashionably late green
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 pm

You changed the time again D:.

Ill be there asap. I just got back from a hair appointment, but I need to scan for a keylogger first.
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Sorry about that gribbz :( lol
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Great Event! Thanks Jess and everyone that took part green
Some Pics i took along the way:

Christmas time! 2wno1zl
Well whats going on here then? A big line of Santa people!

Christmas time! 2araxz
Oh silly me, its the world renowned Clan Absolute Train! Where's it headed? Varrok of course green

Christmas time! Vsj1mx
Heres our super message to everyone out there!

Christmas time! 2eklqhk
Then we got bored and burnt the place..if you go back there you'll only see a smoldering wreck.

Christmas time! 103eazl
Varrok's mice followed us into the Rogue's Den!!

After that we went to the Burthrope games room, were i got beat by everyone. Still, i beat Zack at Runelink! BOO YAH. Happy B-day tomorrow Bro green
Back to top Go down
I Pans I
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
I Pans I

Number of posts : 306
Runescape : I_Pans_I
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Yay! I'm in all Kraigs pictures! dance
Well.. kinda, in the third im just a pool of molten snow tear
Back to top Go down

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm

sorry i could only make the end part of the event, the rest looks cool, how come it wasnt on the calender? or are we still having probs with tht? looks like it turned out gr8.

The One, The Only,

Blkromancemo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time!   Christmas time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas time!
Page 1 of 1