Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)

Go down 
+2
Gribbz
Kraig
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Empty
PostSubject: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello there!
Thought id contribute to this forum by bringing in a feature that everyone can contribute too.
Say something in your life just happened to happen, and you thought "hey, that'd make a great story on that clan's forum im part off" Well now this is the thread you can put it in.
It could be a new CD/download you cant get enough off, a situation you need to get off your chest or just some crazy randomness you need to vent (all within the rules off course).
Well here it is! Enjoy. dance
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:45 am

Worked 32 hours this week, and got another 36 next week. I hate full-time hours evil
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:58 am

Sheesh, thats like 5 hours everyday! Whats your occupation?
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:05 am

Personal trainer ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Seems like work is on the wall right now. I am soon going to start to work as a "contact person", meaning you meet with a person with some kind of problem (could be a psycological defect of some kind or problems at home or something) once a week and do things with him/her, there is more to it but wont go into it. I am quite excited about it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:31 am

1. Personal trainer, see, helping others physically better themselves, atleast its getting you an income eh tounge
2. Wow, you'll have a fair few common bonds there! Should be good.

As for me, im a junoir member on this here forum, is that street jive for some highly established member of clan absolute?
In other news, all id talk about is sport related to the UK. So i wont tounge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 am

On other news then, i had a 3 hours physics test about waves, atom-physics and nuklear-physics... It actually went quite good, i hope that i get MVG (highest grade) Happy
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:14 pm

PHYSICS? -Faints
But if it went good, then good results are sure to follow.
I got a day of lectures on how to construct essays which helped otherwise id be getting it all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 am

Yes its a double post but its neccessary. tounge
Because...

Twisted ITS HALLOWEEN!!! Twisted

So tell us what your up to over this crazy period of ghoulish wonder!
As for me, im off to see the latest 007 film Quantum of Solace and after that a good old fashioned Halloween party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 am

I will be playing a 5 hour football game dance ya football dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm

I will be getting completely smashed (starting last night) and going to every party this campus has to offer :] I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 pm

HAPPY HALOWEEEEEEEEN MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Twisted Twisted Twisted
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Dont think im doing anything tonight. Not really a 'halloween' kind of guy - mind you we did dress up and decorate at work today which was fun!
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 am

Wow good stuff yesterday! If anyone has anything related to Halloween that they want us to tell us about then go ahead!
As for this weekend. All eyes turn on Lewis Hamilton who had better beat Phillipe Massa to become the youngest Formula One driver in the final race of the season in Brazil.
But if your eyes couldnt care less about F1 then come up with something else! tounge

EDIT:- Also Bolton play the millions of Man City, since were rivals its not a game to take lightly but our form is horrific!! So turn that around you Wanderers green

Last edited by Kraig on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Sundays a big big day. F1 as you pointed out, but also the Forest vs Derby game. Come on you reds!
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:17 pm

GET IN!

Not only did Hamilton leave it till the last two corners of a 71 lap race to claim 5th and secure his status as the YOUNGEST WORLD CHAMPION EVER...(what a race btw...my god...i was going abit crazy on the last few laps)

Bolton also beat Man "We have 500billion" City 2-0. Result!

As for the Massa camp's premature celebrations...well see for yourself:

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) 2zi4ylk

Last edited by Kraig on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:41 pm

That was an incredible day. Also, Forest drew with Derby, and that game also had a nail-biting finale. Derby had a penalty in the last minute, which ex-derby keeper managed to save. Then Derby scored 30 seconds later, and it was ruled off for a foul green.

Im glad Bolton won, because I wanted Newcastle to go bottom.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Another day, another celebration!
Today (for the UK atleast) is bonfire day, celebrating the day Guy Fawkes failed to bomb the houses of parliament way back when. Which is why tonight sounds like theres bombs going off everywhere tounge All the pretty colours....

ANYWAY.
However, this day also signifys a huge day for Americans and the world, with the election of the US of A's first black president in Barack Obama. Personally as an outsider looking in i think Obama's always carried a popular aura, whos signifiys everything America has to offer. I wish him all the best and hope he can really bring a change to both America and the world especially regarding the economy.
So why not give us your opinions on this or anything else thats happening!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:09 pm

...Cars go wroom? (got nothing to say on that topic tounge)

Even if i realy hope for all of our sakes that ye olde obama (dont ask why i call him that, i dont know myself) will do a great job and all that som sick part of me hopes that he will fail. Now that i cant rant about bush i might have to face other problems? tounge
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

Another week of cold winter!
Today's armistice day in the UK were WW1 was ended on the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month. 2 Minutes of silence was dedicated to those war veterans and those still fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and other areas. Fell free to add your thoughts and feelings.
God bless you peeps <3
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Lissa

Number of posts : 125
Runescape : Bumble_Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 am

Half my files were deleted out of no where on my computer.
I've lost my writings, my art, my graphics.

I feel upset, but not as nearly upset as I thought I would feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 am

Should use one of those stick things, im crap with computer what ever

I had my first job on a building sight where they left me on my own.. and i didnt screw it up. Plus pay is good Happy
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 am

Yeh i mean backing things up is half the problem because it takes so long. Sorry to hear that Lissa but hey, life goes on.
Nice one Bear, independant building site worker - Good to hear you've got a well paying job.

Anyway im going to shamelessly plug tonights event, since its being run by me >=D
Castle Wars on World 36 at 3 PM EST, 8 PM GMT - Be there!
As for me i got a hair cut and the weather is horrificly bad...and i cant spell words right >.<' dodgyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Had a stupid german moc exam today, ugh dident to well on a last part but it was pretty good Huh

Also got tons of moc exams in december...what a way to start december -.- and i have had tons and tons of coursework to get through, omg vant wait till all thats over!

Just friday my school (which i was part in) won a football game 6-0, awesome green and we have a game on the 24th which should be really good Wink

I got told their is a college that trains painters and decorators so i could train their and hope for a job now..

Over all...a pretty tiering hard but good week Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Jess, with the risk of sounding stupid i got to ask... what is moc?

Anyway, wherever i look there is snow, it is quite cozy but brrr, cold as... well... a very cold place...

Today and tomorrow is "human rights days" here in Sweden. All ordinary classes are canceled and the entire day was spent listening on people talking about humanrights in different areas, quite intresting but soooo long, was done 5 pm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next