Clan Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)

Go down 
+2
Gribbz
Kraig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:12 pm

cool kraig, i get out on friday the 19th(birthday as always),now a story,
as you know i was gone this weekend and i went to a place called the USS Lexington in corpus cristi,Texas. It is a WWII ship once almost sunk by the japaneese so ALOT of people have died on the ship. Now when night came around me and a select brave of my friends went on the tours once again because people have said to us it was haunted so we were like what a bunch a crap. We went on the flight deck where the aircraft land/take off and people walked by saying dont go the ghosts are out right now but we went anyways.The person in front of everyone ran up some stairs to the brige(like the cockpit but on a boat) and we had no idea he was gone until we got up there and in the dark we saw our friend seth on the ground glasses off "crying" Oh no! ! He was red in the face and said he touched the wheel and a man wearing a dark blue uniform pushed him down and then dissapeared! one of us started to laugh and the rest of us were scared shitless Oh no! ekk !! because this guy,seth, cant keep a very straight face for long,now i tried to ask him some questions about what had happened but he ran away down to where everyone else on the ship was so i went after him but couldnt find him(he was in our bunk room)the clock struck 10 and was time for ghost stories(as if i wasn't scared enough?!?!) now up until this story i was not moved at all(exept for the sound effects).let me add that this is a proven haunted ship by ghosthunters. one of the storys was short but the scariest! a WWII pilot was starting his engine and triped into the blades and was instantly killed and hosed off into the sea. He is now seen as a man near or in the bridge wearing his DARK BLUE UNIFORM!!by this time me and my friends(seth wasnt there)were really beliving him now.btw let me add this pic of one of the ghost i will try to find one of the blue guy http://www.moonslipper.com/uss-lexington-ghost.html so when we got back to the bunks we were scared the light were about to go out for the night until seth said(here comes the kill of the story no beter way to put it) Lied to us Mad ... he said he didnt think it would match the description of one of the spirits on the ship -.- . at this time we punched him in the arm evil and went to sleep(good ending eh?)btw the chow they served gave me food poisoning.
EDIT:another thing when you feel someone is watching you and a second later you feel a temperature change but as if someone is touching you that my friend, is a ghost... and the USS Lexington is a perfectly safe place for people to go but dont stare down long halls and when the spirits talk to you they wont hurt you but dont make them mad because they can turn the lights out and slam doors. http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1619 i went to all those places and i regret hiting the foil with the face on it to make noise! sad tear
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

Number of posts : 345
Runescape : Xiahou Rien
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Wow scary stuff...wont be going to any places with a distubed history anytime soon tounge

Now this week its the little matter of...
CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Heres a thread if you want to send your regards to one and all!

If you want to tell us what you'll be up to over this festive time, why not drop us a line?

As for me, my brother Zack's Birthday is on Christmas eve, so the family will be down for that which means i put Christmas celebrations on the backburner till the day tounge
Still, everythings feeling festive! Doubt we'll be getting a white christmas though.
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Im currently typing this from work.

Bit of a wierd month here. Decembers are always the quietest time in gyms, so its been pretty dead with tumbleweeds flying by on occasion. However, at the same time im extremely busy, with lots of promotions and ideas ready to implement in January. Jan is the most popular time in gyms (new years resolutions etc)...I kind of cant wait, because ill be getting some personal training clients and raking in a lot more money than I already do.

Been kind of slacking myself at the gym, but managed to get a nice workout today on my shoulders, and now the kill :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:57 pm

Well, iv been ill for about 3 weeks, recovered now thou tounge
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Good to hear your better Blky!
Im off out now, some of you may well be already into the occasion or getting ready for it as were bordering on a new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope your 2008 went great and your 2009 goes even better.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 am

Man its been awhile since ive posted anything in here. Like so last year ago!
So hows your 2009 going? Mines very good since im one week into a three weeks break as i have no exams and am waiting for a new seimester to start!
Id rather not talk about Bolton FC, since were sucking, and the weathers rubbish too, there shouldnt be any rain left its been that bad.

EDIT: - So now it stops raining. It starts up a blizzard.
So why not drop us a line, anything exciting you or making you feel rubbish, you know where to post it!

Last edited by Kraig on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 am

Man i'm in my second week of computer programming and OMG bro it's so feakin idk it's like i'm trying to do one thing but i do something else. it's not that the class is hard or anything but idk
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Wow -blows dust of thread-
Thought id give this a bump for old times sake.
So ive been off for 4 weeks, sure ive been busy but ill be so glad to be getting back to Uni, getting back into the schedule of things.
But man, its Febuary already! Time is flying.
So the usual applies, got something you wanna talk about, thoughts and feelings you wanna express, this loving thread was made with that in mind =D!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Lol got a national game this thursday - cmon, gona own (hopfully) anyway yeh green wish us luck
Back to top Go down
Gribbz
Owner
Owner
Gribbz

Number of posts : 224
Runescape : Gribbz
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Good luck Jess!

Ive enjoyed the snow this week. We got about 7 inches here on Thurs, which meant I couldnt get into work, but still got paid for it =D.
Back to top Go down
mr giggles3
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
mr giggles3

Number of posts : 373
Runescape : mr giggles3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:39 pm

only 7 inches, I didn't even miss school when we got 11 inches :(, anyways been a while since I've said anything on here, not much really happening here except the fact that the snow is finally melting Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Well today we played out football match and omg...2-0, 1 goal either side...and wow im so tierd...anyways, we are very happy!! were in the quarter finals now Happy and top 8 in england!!
Back to top Go down
wolf lord
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer
wolf lord

Number of posts : 188
Runescape : wolf lord335
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm

wow well done the year above bb team which i play as like 2nd best or sumthing are now ranked 9-16 in england
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Tons of snow here anad almost -30C, on the bright side thou, it looks pretty, the trees are all white and such ^^
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Awesome stuff! Getting milder here, thank god - broke into a proper sweat whilst circuit training for the first time in awhile! Knackered now. Got tones of assignments that'll do my brain in aswell. Pfft to all that tounge
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm

So much for the credit crunch myth. [MINI RANT ALERT.]
The family car got scrapped today, get £25 for it. Yay.
Then we need to cancel the car insurance - we have to pay the stupid, selfish, idiotic company £150. Rubbish!
So we paid £150 to have no car insurance.
Since we had no family car, we had to cancel the holiday this summer. Had to pay £120.
So we paid £120 to not have a holiday? WTF!? >.<'
These peeps are way to busy trying to make money out of everyone to care about anyone else! But life goes on...Ah well =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:06 pm

thats a shame kraig ;( its hard, alot of ppl are losing jobs and not getting nonm it sucks :(
Back to top Go down
Kraig
Friend of Clan
Friend of Clan
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Near the end of the wonderful month of march!

But dont worry, the F1 season starts this weekend! Really excited this season as theres no clear favourite and pre-season has been going to the newly established Brawn GP teamwhich has Britain's very own Jenson Button. Should be interesting!

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 20p3k5

As always use this thread to spill out anything you want!

P.S I beat Shelton twice on fifa 09 - Arsenal suck!!!

P.P.S Especially with that drug induced-red glove wearing dude who has 99 in everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)   21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21st Century Life!! (Your say on everything and Anything!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3